Ingredients: Ground chicken gizzard and chicken heart. (50% / 50% ratio)
Suggested Use & Instructions: Organ meat can be added to straight proteins. Mix straight proteins with 10% organ meat. Feeding too much organ meat may cause loose stools.
- Organ meat is essential for raw fed animals due to the abundance of nutrients.
- Contains phosphorus, iron, copper, magnesium, iodine, as well as vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- 100% natural — preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
- Sourced & made in the USA.
- Crude Protein (min) : 16%
- Crude Fat (min): 5%
- Crude Fiber (max): 0.1%
- Moisture (max): 77%
Additional Information: Not for human consumption. Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator. Use within 2-3 days or refreeze for later use.